Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 10 - More ankle woes

After staying off of my ankle almost all day yesterday and wearing a damn brace on it, I was truly hoping it would be better.  However, just standing on it for the duration of my shower and morning ritual it was starting to get irritated which leads me to admit defeat.  I can't continue this program and hope to see results.  I just can't do the cardio portion or some of the compound moves.

I'll have to do some other video for now, maybe just the strength training portions of the Women's Health Wedding Workout.

It's really quite disappointing.  I've seen amazing before and after pictures and was really hoping to propel myself to some stunning changes, especially with only 136 days left to my wedding, but an injury will never heal if you don't let it.

Whatever the case may be I am watching my food really well and have gone from the 212 I was at to 208 as of today in 10 days.  I'll take it!  No complaints as I knew that food was my biggest battle but I don't want to be fan skinny I want to be fit.  We all know the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment