Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 9

Day 9 = total disappointment.  Yesterday my ankle swelled so bad at work when I took my shoe off you could see where the top of it had been.  It was disgusting.

So I kind of HAVE to stay off of it.  No jumping jacks or lunges for me.  :(  Really pisses me off because seven days in a row was really good and I was feeling really motivated.  Now I'm worried that once healed, I'll have a hard time going back at it.

I am continuing my eating on pace, and can honestly say I'm quite pleased with myself.  I'm home today because my car broke down (4 1/2 months until my wedding, REALLY????) and I haven't managed to eat everything in the cupboards. That's good.  Really good.

Anyone out there by the way?  I'm curious to know if anyone cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment