Friday, June 7, 2013

30 Day Shred - Day 5

My ankle is REALLY messed up today.  So I did what I was able to of the workout, minus most of the cardio portion other than the punches, so that I don't mess it up more.  Usually the jumping jacks don't bother it but today it was sharp pain so I figure better lay off of it.  I also didn't do the lunges.

Otherwise, I found that most everything was easier for me to do all the way through including the dreaded bicycle crunches!  So yay!  Though because of my eating I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any changes but I'm so tired of defeating my hard work that I swear to god I'm going to stick with my food program and I've laid out a menu for myself for all week.  I'm also going to try and eliminate most dairy other than yogurt, and bread, pasta, and rice.  So it's chicken breast and veggies all the way!!!  And fruit.  I won't give up fruit!!!

Anyway, because I wasn't able to do the cardio portion and it's my day off, I went to the gym at the apartment building and did 33 minutes (that's the program) on the bike, which added up to 7.51 miles and 275 calories.  I figured that will make up for lack of cardio with 30 Day Shred.

Otherwise it's still a go, as long as my ankle holds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment