Monday, June 24, 2013

Doing my best

I'm losing weight at a snails pace right now.  .5 pounds or less a week for the past few weeks.  At this rate, I'll only lose 8 more pounds before the wedding, which is NOT acceptable.  I think I can do better.

Eating has been a main issue, though I can't say the ankle injury is helping at all.  It still is pretty bad and is limiting my choices of exercise.  I can do elliptical for a bit, I can bike for longer.  I can't really walk as much as I'd like, no lunges, no jumping jacks, no jump rope....you know, those things that are pretty much staples of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred...I did start it again this morning.  I eliminated the things I couldn't do and did substitutes.  It definitely doesn't make for as good a workout but whatever.

I will attempt to try and do 30 minutes on the bike when I get home tonight. Problem is, I leave at 7:40 in the morning and don't get home until 7:40 at night.  It makes the motivation a bit more difficult when you've been gone all day and up since 5:55 am.  And you have to fit eating sometime in there too!

Anyway, I can just try to be 10 times better with the food and hope for the best!  At least weight loss is weight loss and NOT a gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment