Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tomorrow starts the next month!

One month down in my day to day tracking.  I'm almost 100% positive that I've gained this week, I had some extra curriculars with some amazing food and yes, I did choose to eat that stuff.

That being said, I still feel I'm doing okay, and most days I do pretty well, but I want to take it all to the next step. There's just over a month until Nick's sisters wedding, in which I'm a bridesmaid.  The dress I get to wear is a beautiful shade of green, however it's so not a flattering cut with my giant belly.

I recently saw some amazing before and afters of people after the 30-Day Shred and at less than $10 for the DVD, I decided that's my next goal: To make it through 10 days and go from there.  This entails me getting up at 6 am.  That's scary.  Nick has been told to make sure I get up and out of bed.  Otherwise I'll never do it.  I like sleep, and I hate the alarm.

Now apparently you don't necessarily lose weight with 30 Day Shred, you may only loose inches, so I've taken to trying to measure myself best as possible and here they are.

Arms: 14.5 inches
Thighs: 28.5 (this is seriously only 1.5 inches smaller than Nick's WAIST)
Natural Waist: 37.5
Waist at belly button: 43 (thank God I was not bloated today)
Hips (the hardest part for me to measure, as the largest part was quite low, so I just did at my leg crease): 50" (OMG....really...huge ass hips.  Or just huge ass, either way, I am not happy with this)
Under bust: 35"

So, let's hope I see results, I figure if I get my butt up early enough and do this simple less than 30 minute DVD every day, that I'll probably eat better throughout the week.  I'm currently probably sitting at 212 after this past week but was at 210.6 for my last weigh in.

Here's to hoping Jillian Michaels can do her magic through my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment